Friday, May 10, 2013

If You Liked It Then You Should Have Put A Ring On It!

Gentlemen, my last and final relationship advice is always, always show your girl how much she means to you. Whether girls will openly admit it or not, we secretly love receiving flowers, jewelry, and going out on dates. It's nice to go out with your significant other and just simply enjoy quality time together every now and then.

Girls really aren't as hard to understand as many men make it out to be. We may come across as strong some times, but hey that's just the way it's always going to be. We all have one thing in common, we want to know that we are loved and cared for.

Buy your girl flowers when she's upset; we want you to be our emotional support. Tell her you love her every day; you can never say it too often. Spend as much time as you can with her; you'll make memories together that will last a life time. & lastly, always kiss her goodnight; it could be the last time you see her.

When it comes down to it, it's really not all about the material stuff. Of course it's nice to have from time to time, but in all honesty it's not what really matters. What truly matters is that you're there. Girls have grown up watching all those sweet fairytale stories. Although we often have unrealistic expectations, we can't help but want our Prince Charming. Every girl hopes and dreams that she will find the perfect guy out there for her. We hope to find a guy who will open the door for us, kiss us on the forehead, hold our hand in public, and tell his friends how much he loves us. Don't get me wrong, girls don't want a guy that is perfect. Trust me, we love your flaws just as much as your perfections. If you have the right girl, she will love you despite your flaws. She'll love you even though you don't make straight A's in school, have high cheek bones, and dress like your fresh off the red carpet. Regardless of what you think about yourself, you're perfect in her eyes.

Show her respect and she'll show it to you in return. Love her with all your heart and she will love you with everything she has in her. Relationships are meant to be fun and exciting! Cherish every moment you have together. Push through the fights and know that after every rainy day there's a brand new day that follows. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I know it's only been a month for my relationship but Tim treats me nice. He holds every door open, and kisses my forehead, and write me love notes and leave them on my car. He has his quirks, like disrupting class and being a goofball, but I'm glad to call him mine. He does show me everyday how much he cares. Great job once again on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Alex and I are going on two years and he still spoils me. It's nice to know that he didn't stop putting in effort after a while, like a lot of boys would have done. I feel really lucky to have found him; he's my best friend. I think if a guy is perfect, it's impossible to form that best friend relationship with them. Alex is sarcastic, and goofy, and sensitive, but just everything about him makes me adore him.

    ReplyDelete